The latest edition of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of The Coastguard Association is OUT NOW.
Inside this edition:
* 12 pages of news from around the coast
* Emergency Services Show 2023
* A day in the life of Coastguard Rescue Officer Darren Crisp – Littlehampton CRT
* Team Spotlight on Sutton Bridge Coastguard Rescue Team
* Reflecting on the Royal International Air Tattoo
* Coastguard Association Charity 5K
* Remembrance Day events
* A BRAND NEW Meet Your Committee your feature
* Regular features including From The Ops Room, Kit Reviews, Reflection with Chaplain Tom and much more!
Thank you to everyone for their continued support of Coastline Magazine and The Coastguard Association.
You can also download Issue 10 of Coastline Magazine at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 10.