The latest edition of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of The Coastguard Association is OUT NOW.
Inside this edition:
* 16 pages of news from around the coast
* A day in the life of Kevin Paterson – Coastline Editor and Coastguard Rescue Officer.
* Team Spotlight on Southbourne Coastguard Rescue Team.
* CG200 celebrations in East Anglia
* Fundraising news with an epic 250km ultra-marathon across the Sahara Desert
* History of SAR Helicopters – part 4
* CG200 Land Rover UK tour photo special
* Regular features including From The Ops Room, Kit Reviews, Cuppa with Claire, Reflection with Chaplain Tom and much more!
Thank you to everyone for their continued support of Coastline Magazine and The Coastguard Association.
Issue 8 of Coastline Magazine can also be downloaded at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 8.