The latest edition of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of The Coastguard Association is OUT NOW.
Inside this bumper 52-page edition is:
* News from around the coast
* A day in the life of CRO Ian Drummond-Smith
* Team Spotlight on Bangor (NI) CRT
* EIGHT-page RIAT22 digital pull-out special feature
* CG200 celebrations in Orkney, Shetland and Aberdeen
* Fundraising news including the CGA5K
* History of SAR Helicopters – part 3
* Regular features including From The Ops Room, Kit Reviews, Cuppa with Claire, Reflection with Chaplain Tom and much more!
Thank you to everyone for their continued support of Coastline Magazine and The Coastguard Association.
You can also download Coastline Magazine Issue 7 at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 7.