The March edition of Coastline Magazine is OUT NOW.
Inside this edition you’ll find:
- News from around the coast
- Retirement of Howick CRO John ‘Sammy’ Wood
- Interview with Jonathan Lamberth – Station Officer of Newbiggin Coastguard Rescue Team.
- CG200 celebrations
- Equipment reviews: The YETI Tumbler!
- Reflection with Chaplain Tom
- Cuppa with Claire
- And much, much more……
Thank you to everyone for their continued support of Coastline Magazine and the Coastguard Association.
Coastline Magazine Issue 5 can also be downloaded at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 5.