The December issue of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of the Coastguard Association is OUT NOW.
Inside this edition you’ll find:
- News from around the coast
- Focus on COP26 – the largest peacetime mobilisation of Coastguard resources in its 200 year history.
- Interview with Peter Stewart – COP26 Silver Commander and Lead Planner.
- Team spotlight – Bude Coastguard Rescue Team
- Remembrance Sunday
- CGA Virtual 5K
- Outdoor kit reviews of Keela Belay Pro Jacket and Sealskinz waterproof gloves
- Reflection with Chaplain Tom
- From the Ops Room with Dawn Petrie
- And much, much more….
Thank you to everyone for their continued support.
You can also download Coastline Magazine Issue 4 at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 4.