- They have had half a dozen welfare cases this year and thank the National Committee for their advice andsupport in dealing with them.
- A special thank you to the Association for the support offered to Bud and his family.
- Thank was also given for a Loan which enabled someone to obtain medical treatment sooner.
Lymington have been busy fundraising all year including Beaulieu Boat jumble where they raised £168 selling CGA branded umbrella’s in the rain, £174.20 from collection tins, £372.60 from selling CGA calendars at Christmas time.
The National Coastguard Association is proud to have a number of branch associations based all around the UK.
We are in the processing of updating up web site and compelling a list of all the branch associations web sites and contact details. If your local branch does not feature below, please contact with details of the Branch, current facebook and web address, postal address for correspondence and an email address. Many thanks.
- HM Coastguard Lymington
- East Sussex Coastguard Association
- Southport Coastguard Association
- Falmouth Coastguard Association
- Humber Branch
- Sheringham Coastguard Association
- Porthcrawl Branch
- Arran Coastguard
- Walton and Clacton
- South Northumberland
- Llanstgrran CGA
- Ross-shire & Sutherland District CGA
- HM Coastguard Benecula
Lymington CGA branch recently received £540.00 from the Waitrose Local Community Charity Fund.
For those unaware, Waitrose Branches have a monthly collection/donation scheme which involves customers being given a green disc at the check out and place it in the box of their choice (3). £1000 is divided up each month between each nominated charity according to the number of discs in each box
Lymington’s CGA’s £540 represented over half of the entire fund, which was a fantastic result and according to our local store this was one of the highest single donations they have made.
If other branches haven’t already approached their local Waitrose store, then please get in touch as it’s worth while.