We are delighted to release the third edition of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of the Coastguard Association – available to read now at: Coastline Magazine – Issue 3.
Inside this edition you’ll find:
- News from around the Coast
- A day in the life of….two recently recruited Coastguard Rescue Officers
- Team spotlight on Hillhead Coastguard Rescue Team
- Four pages of fundraising news
- Charity support case study
- Wedding special Cuppa with Claire
- Outdoor kit reviews and your chance to win a PETZL Swift RL Pro head torch
- Reflection with Chaplain Tom
- And much, much more…
Thank you to everyone for their continued support.
The second edition of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of the Coastguard Association is now available to download here: Coastline Magazine – Issue 2
Inside this issue you’ll find:
• News from around the coast
• A day in the life of Murdo Macaulay – COAC and L&MPS implementation lead
• Team spotlight on Newbiggin CRT
• Paddleboard and open water swimming safety
• Outdoor equipment reviews with your chance to win PETZL Belay Gloves and 30% discount on Magnum Boots
• From The Ops Room
• Reflection with Chaplain Tom
• And much much more……
Thanks to everyone for their continued support.
The Coastguard Association’s 44th Annual General Meeting is taking place on Saturday 27th March 2021 starting at 10am.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 AGM which was all set to take place in Swansea had to be cancelled.
This year, we are delighted the 2021 AGM can take place, thanks to modern technology. Like the rest of the world, the Coastguard Association has embraced the virtual world with the AGM taking place via Zoom.
The agenda will include an update from all the committee members on their respective areas of responsibilities as well as discussions on forthcoming events, fundraising plans and the 200th anniversary of HM Coastguard.
This will be the first time in Coastguard Association history the AGM has been hosted virtually and it is hoped this will provide increased attendance and a great opportunity for members from around the country to come together, something which is not always logistically possible.
The virtual AGM is limited to 100 places due to the restrictions of Zoom but if you wish to attend as a member please e-mail the National Secretary at: email@example.com
Here’s to an exciting and historic AGM and we look forward to seeing you – albeit virtually.
We are delighted to announce today the launch of Coastline Magazine – the official digital publication of the Coastguard Association.
Coastline Magazine can be viewed here: Coastline Magazine – Launch Edition
Thanks for your continued support.